Okey dokey.
So I told you to navigate to this address in order to receive updates and to get a recap of my last trip to VN. Well... unfortunately, I haven't been able to figure out how to get Blogger to work for me the way I'd like it to. I had a lot of trouble trying to embed images. Everything was all wonky. So... long story short, I'm dumping Blogger and have set up a website at freewebs.
Who knows if I'll change it again. In any case, that link there is the one you should use from now on. I don't plan on updating this blog at Blogger at all anymore. Once again, this is the address you should bookmark to get my updates from Vietnam: http://www.freewebs.com/willinvn/
Oh, and there's one more thing. I've already published my first blog post recapping my first trip to Vietnam! Enjoy and farewell, Blogger!